Verizon Fios vs Uverse: Comparison of Services Offered
Both Verizon Fios and AT&T U-verse have been named as the next generation of high-speed internet, television and telecommunications service providers. Both companies use same technology to provide quality service to consumers in regards to internet, multimedia television and telephone.Get any Verizon Fios promotion code right here to save money ahead of any sign up process
- NEWS : DO YOU SAVE ON BROADBAND DEALS THAT COME WITH FREEBIES?
- HOW TO BUY USED AT&T CELL PHONES?
- Cignal Launches 26 HD Channel Package for Only P100 per Month
While both companies may be similar in so many ways, AT&T and Verizon apply varying business tactics as well as technologies to entice consumers. So in a battle pitting Verizon Fios vs Uverse, which company do you think would emerge the winner? The following is a breakdown of the services offered by Verizon Fios and AT&T U-verse:
- 1. Internet
Some of the internet features provided by AT&T U-verse include:
– Speeds ranging from 3 Mbps to 24 Mbps.
– The price is charged according to the selected plan, but varies between $38 and $63 per month
– The connectivity is quite reliable. However, it falls short of what is provided by competitors like Verizon and Comcast.
- Grab coupons and promotion codes for U-verse from At&t Here
The following are internet features offered by Verizon Fios:
– Because the internet if provided via fiber optic cable, it is quite fast and reliable.
– High speed internet connection that varies from 15 Mbps to 150 Mbps.
– The cost of high-speed internet connection varies between $54 and $199 per month.
At the moment, Verizon Fios does not offer speeds less than 10 Mbps. Speeds of 10-15 Mbps are recommended for single-family homes. Still, such speeds can be utilized in multi-dwelling units.
- 2. Television
Listed below are some of the features of AT&T U-verse TV:
– You will have access to 130 channels should you subscribe to basic package.
– The premium package comes with up to 430 channels.
– There are a total of 145 channels on the high definition (HD) network.
The features of Verizon Fios include:
– The basic package comes with more than 200 channels. However, you will have to pay $64 for this plan.
– The premium package comes with more than 350 channels. Nonetheless, you will be required to pay $89 per month.
- 3. Network Reception
Both Verizon and AT&T utilize fiber optic cable. This in turn makes it slightly difficult to make an informed decision in regards to picture quality and sound clarity. Consumers hardly complain of loss of signal quality other than the occasional statics while using the phone. In terms of direct cable line, both companies have some limitations. So if you reside far away from the core source, you won’t be able to relish the services offered by the company.
The key dissimilarity between AT&T U-verse and Verizon Fios is quality of broadcast and size of network. For instance, majorities of Verizon consumers have reported not experiencing spotty receptions.
Hinging on your priorities in regards to media, it is quite evident that Verizon Fios and AT&T U-verse have their pros and cons. If you are operating on a shoestring budget and as such requires only a basic package, it is highly recommended that you opt for Verizon as it offers more content compared to AT&T U-verse in addition to being affordable. The premium package offered by Verizon still scores highly, even though AT&T U-verse offers a wide range of TV channels. But in terms of high consumer satisfaction rate, dependability and internet speeds, Verizon Fios rates better compared to AT&T U-verse.